Thread: Recognize this Enzo???

Recognize this Enzo???

These pics were posted up back in like May i think of '04- just looking at them, there was 1 more but i cant find it- in that 1 other pic you could see the license plate and it says "Enzo 1". does anybody recognize the pic and know what state?its either CA or MA, i think, cuz i know there is an "Enzo 1" in each of those, but it might be another state...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANY INFO REGARDING FERRARI ENZO SERIAL NUMBERS/ (COLORS IN) LOCATIONS/ ANYTHING AT ALL THAT IS RELATED TO THIS....PM ME WHAT YOU KNOW. THANKS

"The Ferrari is the girl you bring home to your parents. The Lamborghini is the wild slut you sleep with on the weekend." -Road & Track

brazilians are hot

theres one yellow enzo with those plates in CT

http://www.anything-auto.net/videos.html you can see it in the startup video. i dont know where that ones from.

who would park a enzo there? OmG they must be filthy rich they dont care wat happens 2 it they just buy a new one.... :S

Quote Originally Posted by karc
    theres one yellow enzo with those plates in CT

http://www.anything-auto.net/videos.html you can see it in the startup video. i dont know where that ones from.
    ya i know about that one tho. im talking about the one that i asked about
    IF ANYBODY KNOWS ANY INFO REGARDING FERRARI ENZO SERIAL NUMBERS/ (COLORS IN) LOCATIONS/ ANYTHING AT ALL THAT IS RELATED TO THIS....PM ME WHAT YOU KNOW. THANKS

"The Ferrari is the girl you bring home to your parents. The Lamborghini is the wild slut you sleep with on the weekend." -Road & Track

brazilians are hot

also, this is a red one (might be the same as the first one) with plates that say "Enzo 1"- is looks to me like Massatwoshits on the plate but im not sure...anyone with better vision confirm this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

brazilians are hot

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    That's definitely a Massive Two Sh!ts (sometimes called Massachusetts ) plate on there...
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Damn that is a real nice car
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Damn that is a real nice car
    only the best!
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

yeah i know the owner of the yellow Enzo so if u guys want me to call him and ask why Enzos have that on the plate i will....just let me know and ill check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Speedracer38
    yeah i know the owner of the yellow Enzo so if u guys want me to call him and ask why Enzos have that on the plate i will....just let me know and ill check it out

prob plates they chose. maybe enzo itself was already taken. i dont think theres a special reason they have those plates. just happened that more then one enzo owner chose it

could be....maybe they know eachother since mass is the next state over

Thread Information