Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Audi Hater

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda
    Oh and your opinion is superior to mine ? Ring ring, here's a clue: it's not. I know you're a complete Audi fanboy but it doesn't mean "jack" to me either. My opinion is based upon MY experiences with Audis and mine alone. I don't care too much what you or anybody else thinks about them. It's your absolute right to love Audis and be a complete fanboy.

I just reminded myself why I have you on my ignore list (the only one on this forum).

PS: I do appreciate it that you replied in normal English tough.
    you Belgium "pos" your on my sh@t list!! ooopppsss i mean ignor list...seeeee yaaaaaa!!!!!!
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan
    Mr charge is back,good to see you bro!!All doe I "H8" jap cars,I would never do such a thing to any ones car,but for some one to say that it is just an Audi, sounds like a 12 year kid just got a computer for his birth day...
    Wish I was a 12 year old kid, my receding hairline and waistline buldge tells another story
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by charged
    Wish I was a 12 year old kid, my receding hairline and waistline buldge tells another story
    Actually I was not referring to you,your much educated when it comes to cars,I was talking about the dude from Belgium,they don't even have there own language, he's trying tell me how to reply to his pathetic question.

Better the car than the human.

Actually I was not referring to you,your much educated when it comes to cars,I was talking about the dude from Belgium,they don't even have there own language, he's trying tell me how to reply to his pathetic question.
    Americans don't really have their own language either...its more like a mutilated wart on the giant face that is the english language. Lagonda is entitled to his own views, and if you don't agree with them, you have no right to insult him.

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Americans don't really have their own language either...its more like a mutilated wart on the giant face that is the english language. Lagonda is entitled to his own views, and if you don't agree with them, you have no right to insult him.
    So is it ok for him to insult me with his stupid comment?

What stupid comment?

Quote Originally Posted by nota
    'Best' is a bit subjective, as for years virtually every test I've read Audis they are continually slammed for lousy suspensions which can't cope with things called bumps
    my dad's owned 2, they handle really well and cope fine with bumps...ive never heard that..anywhere, whats your source?
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    What stupid comment?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lagonda
    Oh and your opinion is superior to mine ? Ring ring, here's a clue: it's not. I know you're a complete Audi fanboy but it doesn't mean "jack" to me either. My opinion is based upon MY experiences with Audis and mine alone. I don't care too much what you or anybody else thinks about them. It's your absolute right to love Audis and be a complete fanboy.

I just reminded myself why I have you on my ignore list (the only one on this forum).

It's just an Audi, it could even be a FWD Audi. Who really cares...It's not your car. If this really ruffles your skirt sit down and take a Midol.
    1977 Mercedes-benz 240D 4-speed with 500k miles

Guest Guest
    Midol?

ignoring the argument, ithink that this happened for some personal reasons. I really dont think there ar some guys out there who call themselves the Anti-Audi group. it doesnt matter who likes or doenst like audis. Stop Arguing

^^ Synopsis:

Not very 'much educated' in social skills or good manners

Apparent zero awareness of Flemish dialect

Scorecard: F = FAIL

Quote Originally Posted by Vaigra
    Jealousy maybe? There are some sickos on this planet. That wasn't needed
    Jealousy is the only possibility, I've had this happen to me once, a stone through the rear window of my 318 Touring. It doesn't cost alot in repairs but it's a sad thing to discover.

Forturnatly I now know who did it...
    "Horsepower Is How Fast You Hit The Wall, Torque Is How Far You Bring The Wall With You"

85% of your posts are written in a horrible form of English. That's why I thanked you for writing normally in your reply.

As far as I know we do have a language. It's called Dutch (and we speak it better than the guys in the Netherlands ) And we also have French and a bit of German. Just like the US has a big portion of the population speaking Spanish. And a whole lot of other languages. So much for your intelligent reply.

Oh and where the hell did I ask you a question ?

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk
    Ignoring the argument, ithink that this happened for some personal reasons. I really dont think there ar some guys out there who call themselves the Anti-Audi group. it doesnt matter who likes or doenst like audis. Stop Arguing
    Yep, if you take a look at the cars around it you notice that most of them look a bit old and beaten and I notice some sort of East European (I think, not sure..) plates on them. Which could explain that it's probably something political or maffia related or pure jealousy. Normal people can't afford such a car in those countries...
    Last edited by Lagonda; 10-09-2005 at 05:33 AM.

Thread Information