I scored an interview for a 'DATA WAREHOUSE DEVELOPER' job in the area. Craigslist posting stated:

The Data Warehouse (DW) Developer is recognized as a Subject Matter Expert forspecific areas of development in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence (BI) Team Services. This position focuses on the design, development, and delivery of business intelligence solutions including: dashboards, scorecards, reports, user interfaces, and associated database design and data structures using Microsoft technology, applications and tools.

Major Responsibilities/Activities
* Develops, supports and delivers specific BI Team Services.
* Leads small projects that design and deliver data models, Analysis Services/OLAP cubes, other data structures: ODS databases; marts; and data warehouse databases in response to business requirements.
* Communicates with business users to design and deliver dashboards, reports and other user interfaces that drive business value and efficiently and effectively leverage the use of data.
* Begins to contribute to technical solutions in architecture meetings determining project scope, tasks, timeframe, resources to provide project estimates for the BI DW Team Lead.
* Begins to interact with a variety of internal and external users to develop technical designs and reviews with the rest of the project team as appropriate.
* Develops solutions on data migration, data mapping, and data interface development activities.
* Attains knowledge of data warehouse architcture and practices Lean/Agile development methods and techniques.
* Attains knowledge of the data warehouse, data mart models and the business information maintained in each.
* Utlizes Microsoft Business Intelligence based Tools, Services and Support (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, PPS/SP, etc.) for DW solutions.
* Reconciles complicated data and processing problems.
* Works under technical guidance of the BI Development Team Lead or DW Architect.
* Delivers solutions that satisfy and delight business users.
* Designs and develops business intelligence solutions: Analysis Services\Cubes, using Star Schema, Snowflake Schema, many-to-many relationships and slowly changing dimensions, shared dimensions across multiple fact tables to support the dynamic analysis requirements from customers.
* Designs and develops end to end ETL solutions to source, clean , and load the data warehouse data marts, utilizing techniques such as parallel load - multitasking error reporting- error handling Snapshoting etc.
* Creates detailed documentation of data warehouse and data marts, cube structures, and ETL as part of project solutions and presents results to Technology.
* Develops complex Stored Procedures to support ETLs and Reporting.
* Working knowledge of data aggregation and extensive experience in designing and delivering solutions with large volumes (tables with hundreds of GBs; TB size databases) of data.
* Works under minimal supervision from BI Development Team Lead or DW Architect
* Designs and develops email subscriptions, reports, dashboards and KPIs.
* Develops solutions using Lean and Agile software development principles and processes.
He e-mailed me back with:

Hi,

Thank you for the interested in the job opening. When would you be able to come in for an informal interview? If you have a printed resume available can you please have that ready, a printed credit report (I have provided a link below) and a valid driver's license or photo ID. When you have everything prepared get in touch with me with a date when you would be able to come in.
http://www.credreports.org/?id=quQxAFUW

Respectfully,
Jason Davis
Something seems fishy to me though. For one, the 'thank you for your interested' bit in broken English and more-so the need for my credit report from some freecreditscore site. Is this guy out to steal my identity? Also, this ad has been posted multiple times with varying compensation levels: 12+, 14, and 17 an hour. I'm thinking it's a scam.