View Poll Results: Between the Arnage R & QuattroPorte which one would you take?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Italian Power is my favorite

7 63.64%
  • I'd rather like the british style

4 36.36%

Thread: QuattroPorte's details & new Images

Thumbs up QuattroPorte Vs Arnage R

Maseratti has released new images of its forthcoming GT car :the Quattroporte designed by Pininfarina.
    Its interior is just fabulous & promises an enough room for 5 people(4 adults for a comfortable ride) with their luggage making it one of the the best practical GT cars available threatening the category that Bentley has been holding since the golden days of the Arnage.

Power is substantial in such a car but no need to worry as long as a Maserati's 4.2 L 400 bhp V8 heart is under the bonnet.though its engine is mounted behind the front axle line and the all-in-one gearbox and diff sit on the back axle which is just perfect weight distribution for a sport car.

A long option list for (individuality-sensitive) buyers has been adopted to guarantee that no 2 cars can be identically the same;these include:
    Fifteen paint colors, three types of wood (rose, mahogany, and briar), ten shades of leather and .......etc
    The car will hit UK roads next spring so Bentley has less than a year to either keep the GT throne or leave it.

Click to read original TOP GEAR's article
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kinan.f; 08-12-2003 at 09:12 AM.

Re: QuattroPorte Vs Arnage R

Originally posted by kinan.f
    Maseratti has released new images of its forthcoming GT car :the Quattroporte designed by Pininfarina.
    Its interior is just fabulous & promises an enough room for 5 people(4 adults for a comfortable ride) with their luggage making it one of the the best practical GT cars available threatening the category that Bentley has been holding since the golden days of the Arnage.

Power is substantial in such a car but no need to worry as long as a Maserati's 4.2 L 400 bhp V8 heart is under the bonnet.though its engine is mounted behind the front axle line and the all-in-one gearbox and diff sit on the back axle which is just perfect weight distribution for a sport car.

A long option list for (individuality-sensitive) buyers has been adopted to guarantee that no 2 cars can be identically the same;these include:
    Fifteen paint colors, three types of wood (rose, mahogany, and briar), ten shades of leather and .......etc
    The car will hit UK roads next spring so Bentley has less than a year to either keep the GT throne or leave it.

Click to read original TOP GEAR's article
    This new Quattroporte really looks nice and good interior,design and....
    but is a serious rival for S-Class,7-Series,A8 and...?

Re: Re: QuattroPorte Vs Arnage R

Originally posted by SL500
    This new Quattroporte really looks nice and good interior,design and....
    but is a serious rival for S-Class,7-Series,A8 and...?
    I'd say it will considering its dimensions & option list.
    Last edited by kinan.f; 08-13-2003 at 05:51 AM.

I don't really like the design of this car, maybe I like it when I see one on the street, but I would rather have a 745i than this.
    Racing is life, anything that happens before or after is just waiting.

Originally posted by Rob
    I don't really like the design of this car, maybe I like it when I see one on the street, but I would rather have a 745i than this.
    pooohehehe
    745i?!
    I would rather a s55 amg or s500 than all(but in this class)

Anyone who could afford this should be able to afford a two door sports car plus somthing to drive the kids around in. however if you absolutely had to have a four door I cant imagine anything else that is much better looking anyway.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Originally posted by Rob
    Why not an AC Schnitzer like this beauty?
    Last edited by kinan.f; 08-14-2003 at 03:14 AM.

Originally posted by kinan.f
    Why not an AC Schnitzer like this beauty?
    woo,i don't like the 7 series design but it looks very nice

look at the back of the maser- its a ****in rover 75
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

BMW acs7
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Thread Information