Thread: Disabled????

Disabled????

This ? is for the admin.

Why was the "Who's Online" function disabled????
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by werty
    This ? is for the admin.

Why was the "Who's Online" function disabled????
    Its still on as far as I can see.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/index.php?
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

your green light is burning brightly, and so is mine
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

He meens the currantly active users, And you can who is on and also the guest and see where they are on the forum
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    He meens the currantly active users, And you can who is on and also the guest and see where they are on the forum
    that also works perfectly.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

This is what i see when i click on it
    Attached Images Attached Images

you don't have to click on anything just go to the main oage of the forum, there is a part that says "what's going on and you will find your answer. While I am writing I read that Slick Holden is online.

No hang on mate,,, I think his point from the start was don't quote me i could be wrong, But he was wanting to see all that were on here from the main window in the currently online section to see who is where and what they are looking at what section there in.
    Say you just posted 5 things you can sit in that section and wait till someone is replying to one of your post's it's easy

Henk i know what you mean about it showing your online, but i had a chat to wouter about this last night, as im sure you have

He said that it shows the users online on the "whats going on section" but when you click on that useres name ther eis alittle box under there pic and it says that they aree ofline.

For the "currently active users section" it doesnt work because Wouter has disabled it.

The reasons for both of these changes (for however ling they maybee) is that they werent working properly yet after the big change round and wouter wanted to get them woring again properly before they started playing up.

There isnt anyone that is going to get annoyed about this anmd leave is there ?

hope that this has cleared it up
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    Henk i know what you mean about it showing your online, but i had a chat to wouter about this last night, as im sure you have
    No I didn't and I am sure he would not have given me the revealing answer you just provided. I had not even realised that you could click on the names.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    No I didn't and I am sure he would not have given me the revealing answer you just provided. I had not even realised that you could click on the names.

haha, youve been a member here for, well since the beginning and the -how shall i put it - the Granddaddy of UCP
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    haha, youve been a member here for, well since the beginning and the -how shall i put it - the Granddaddy of UCP

with granddaddy's knowledge of how to work on computers. I started with DOS and never learned how to click properly.

so nobody really answered my question yet

what i'm saying is, i cant see the list of online members and what they are looking at anymore, it says the admin has disabled it......

so what went wrong, or why has it been disabled???
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

I noticed that too, but put the thought away. I thought the admin had his reason, I just didn't need to know.

Thread Information