Thread: MRDETROIT's & Blitz Challenge to YOU !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mrdetroitmetal??? Is that your final??? If it is I am very disappointed!! I usually dont say very much negitive but I did better then that with my first chop! you must of been in a very big hurry when you put it together! I see some things wrong with the two cars that I concider a novice to make! Like the front rim on the viper isnt even centered on the tire!! The blower on the cuda isnt centered and several other things but I thing the two I mentioned is enough. Please if you going to brag on how good you are please back it up!! I give you a -1. Sorry! The old saying I cant here what you are saying because of what you are doing. I know you can do better!!
    Last edited by painterr; 12-17-2006 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by painterr
    Mrdetroitmetal??? Is that your final??? If it is I am very disappointed!! I usually dont say very much negitive but I did better then that with my first chop! you must of been in a very big hurry when you put it together! I see some things wrong with the two cars that I concider a novice to make! Like the front rim on the viper isnt even centered on the tire!! The blower on the cuda isnt centered and several other things but I thing the two I mentioned is enough. Please if you going to brag on how good you are please back it up!! I give you a -1. Sorry! The old saying I cant here what you are saying because of what you are doing. I know you can do better!!

If you say so,...I am just really tired here, a family illness in the house here is taking alot of extra time and attention, really not able to do much more now and your right it is basically the same picture I posted to start with.

I'm not happy with the blower either and the rims on the Viper are speed blurred, but I dont really like em that much either...basically it is all there tho, just a few details to change out later.

Maybe after the new year we can do another one of these, hopefully things will clear up here by then, I am just not into it right now, ...sorry. I will come back to finishing this picture tho, just doubt I can do it by tomarrow.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 12-17-2006 at 09:10 PM.

I r the crazy butcher -------------------------------------------------------- Feilding, New Zealand
    Quote Originally Posted by MRDETROITMETAL
    If you say so,...I am just really tired here, a family illness in the house here is taking alot of extra time and attention, really not able to do much more now and your right it is basically the same picture I posted to start with.

I'm not happy with the blower either and the rims on the Viper are speed blurred, but I dont really like em that much either...basically it is all there tho, just a few details to change out later.

Maybe after the new year we can do another one of these, hopefully things will clear up here by then, I am just not into it right now, ...sorry. I will come back to finishing this picture tho, just doubt I can do it by tomarrow.
    MRDETROIT, can you do something for me?

I'm not overly convinced that you can do the simple stuff terribly well. So here's a test to see how well you have mastered the basics of chopping.

Here is an image of a random car I found:

EDIT: The pic is alot larger than stated.

All I want to see you do is:
    -Rim Change
    -Color change
    -Remove plastic thing on doors
    -Slightly darken lights

Look forward to seeing the result.
    Last edited by Timeh; 12-17-2006 at 09:40 PM.
    I'm afraid this is a signature, a very pathetic one.

Quote Originally Posted by Timeh
    MRDETROIT, can you do something for me?

I'm not overly convinced that you can do the simple stuff terribly well. So here's a test to see how well you have mastered the basics of chopping.

Here is an image of a random car I found:

EDIT: The pic is alot larger than stated.

All I want to see you do is:
    -Rim Change
    -Color change
    -Remove plastic thing on doors
    -Slightly darken lights

Look forward to seeing the result.

OK..no problem, I'll get to it later tonite after my patient here goes to sleep, OK ?....I hope.

Thread Information