Nice, but not sure other than a "coffee table" collector would want whole series as info is not very broad.
eg take A610, no mention it was available in RHD, the first Alpine to come from the factory that way. and the A710 was destroyed as Renault marketing asked Alpine to start adding air con, heated seats etc etc all weight and cost. and then missing the very important A500 without Dieppe efforts perhaps may never see Turbo in F1

So as a potential buyer I then wonder what other info is maybe not included
How will you do addendums to the published works as information is updated / corrected / added ?

Finally, the menu doesn't have Argyll motors, what models and history covered of it ?

Wish you the best, I hope enough collectors or dealers will buy set to justify all the work you have put in.

My comments aren't a criticism, ( well missing out world renowned and successful Argyll might be - but that's my nationalism ) just an observation which may be present in other potential purchasers and hopefully answering these will prepare you to pitch in future and achieve higher sales.